The treatment with CO2 laser and radiofrequency allows treating the following areas of the female genitalia:
* The labia majora and minora in the vulva.
* The vaginal mucosa and its walls in the vagina.
* The urethra.
The CO2 laser and radiofrequency are applied in different gynecological conditions such as:
* Urinary incontinence (after multiple or dystocic childbirths, due to intense exercise with relaxation of the pelvic floor)
* Vaginal hyperlaxity syndrome (after childbirth or due to changes associated with age)
* Dryness and menopausal vaginal atrophy
* Vaginal rejuvenation (vaginal relaxation, lack of vaginal lubrication and larger than normal lips)
* Melanosis vulvar
The treatment of these pathologies with either laser or radiofrequency genital is an advance and an improvement over traditional techniques (exercises and surgery).